Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Parting ways

I, Swinger, the coolest Monkey ever, have been replaced. . I think. . Sybil rarely travels with me anymore. . .though once in a while I get to tag along. . but I just found out that she was in the Bahamas!! And did I get to go ? NO!

I think it has to do with the fact that she doesn't want to be reminded of her old Monkey Boy. . I was a gift from him. . one of the only things he ever got her. . I think I am a reminder. . but then I realize. . she has gotten used to traveling. .and she has always been a bit of a loner who enjoys time to herself. . . she seems much less alone now than she did all that time. . stronger somehow. . more centered? Not much for the old monkey loving anymore. . I guess you know what happens when you love monkies right? You tend to get some poo flung on you. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home