Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hi!!! I'm Swinger


This morning I am on the road with Sybil. .. . she is even sillier than I am. . we are in Cleveland and she just brought me back this big cup of coffee from the breakfast here at the La Quinta. . she said I couldn't go with her to breakfast as they don't allow pets in the breakfast area. . .

who am I?
a Monkey. . a stuffed monkey toy named Swinger. . . security at the airport often giggle when they find me in this tough "fighter girl"s backpack. . but I keep her company on the road. . she gets very lonely and at night I get to sleep with her. . she cuddles close grasping me all night. . .it is nice even if I have a hard time breathing sometimes. . . she likes to walk around with me in her pocket. . .
This all started a little over a year ago when her "Monkey Boy" bought me for her when they were in Philly together. . yes that is my home town, Philladelphia, the home of brotherly love. . .
So anyway, her Monkey Boy bought me for her. .and I have gone everywhere with her since. . . when she is really misssing him she cries a little bit and holds me even tighter. . but I can take it, I am stuffed. . not like those boy toys that scream and yell when she wrestles them. . . lol
ok, we are getting ready to head to Rochester, NY today. . maybe we will take more pics along the way. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home