Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Trip to NYC





I, best monkey of all monkies in the world, Swinger, got to do some sight seeing in NYC this time. . last time I spent most of the time in my pocket in the back pack. . but this time I got to see the displays and the tree all lite up at Rockerfeller. . . as you can see my friends', Sponge Bob and Elmo were hanging by the tree too. . it looked like some guy was pimping them out for pictures. . . LOL. . but not Swinger. . oh no. . . Sybs and I took a picture together by the tree. . but only I could get past the security Guard. . ok. . well, I got in with the security Guard.. . LOL

Now, I am back home. . . and still being cuddled and carried around in Sybil's shirts. . I actually was inside of her coat all the way home on Monday. .she must be needing some extra cuddling right now. .

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home